Magic vs. Lakers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 12:24 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 5:25 PM CDT
The Los Angeles Lakers (34-37) hit the court against the Orlando Magic (29-42) as 5.5-point favorites on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSFL. The point total for the matchup is set at 230.5.
Magic vs. Lakers Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: SportsNet LA and BSFL
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Magic Betting Records & Stats
- Orlando has played 28 games this season that have gone over 230.5 combined points scored.
- Orlando has had an average of 226.1 points scored in its games so far this season, 4.4 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- Orlando is 39-32-0 ATS this year.
- The Magic have been chosen as underdogs in 56 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (41.1%) in those games.
- Orlando has a record of 11-19, a 36.7% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +200 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Orlando has an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Magic vs. Lakers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 230.5||% of Games Over 230.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Magic Insights & Trends
- Orlando is 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Seven of the Magic's last 10 outings have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Orlando has had better results away (21-15-0) than at home (18-17-0).
- The Magic score 5.4 fewer points per game (111.6) than the Lakers give up to opponents (117).
- Orlando has put together a 13-5 ATS record and a 10-8 overall record in games it scores more than 117 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Magic vs. Lakers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Magic vs. Lakers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.