Marquette vs. Michigan State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 2 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (29-6) take on the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (20-12) with a Sweet 16 spot in the East Region of the bracket on the line on Sunday at Nationwide Arena.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Marquette vs. Michigan State matchup.
Marquette vs. Michigan State Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 5:15 PM ET
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Marquette vs. Michigan State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Marquette Moneyline||Michigan State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Marquette (-3.5)||139.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Marquette (-3.5)||139||-165||+140||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Marquette (-3)||138.5||-170||+140||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Marquette vs. Michigan State Betting Trends
- Marquette is 21-12-0 ATS this season.
- So far this season, 16 out of the Golden Eagles' 33 games have hit the over.
- Michigan State has compiled a 15-15-0 ATS record so far this year.
- So far this season, 16 out of the Spartans' 30 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Marquette Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1800
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1800), Marquette is 12th-best in the country. It is one spot below that, 13th-best, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Golden Eagles have had the 36th-biggest change this season, improving from +16000 at the beginning to +1800.
- With odds of +1800, Marquette has been given a 5.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Michigan State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +4500
- Oddsmakers have moved the Spartans' national championship odds up from +6000 at the beginning of the season to +4500. Among all teams in the country, that is the 72nd-biggest change.
- The implied probability of Michigan State winning the national championship, based on its +4500 moneyline odds, is 2.2%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.