Miami vs. Indiana Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest features the Miami Hurricanes (26-7) and the Indiana Hoosiers (23-11) matching up at MVP Arena in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 74-72 victory for Miami according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 8:40 PM ET on March 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Miami is projected to cover the spread (1.5) versus Indiana. The two teams are expected to exceed the 144.5 total.
Miami vs. Indiana Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: Indiana -1.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana -130, Miami +110
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Miami vs. Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami 74, Indiana 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Miami vs. Indiana
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Indiana's record against the spread this season is 16-13-0, while Miami's is 15-11-0. The Hoosiers have a 17-12-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Hurricanes have a record of 12-17-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams score 153.8 points per game, 9.3 more points than this matchup's total. Indiana is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its past 10 games, while Miami has gone 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Miami Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes have a +240 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.3 points per game. They're putting up 78.9 points per game, 25th in college basketball, and are giving up 71.6 per outing to rank 227th in college basketball.
- Miami records 32 rebounds per game (163rd in college basketball) while conceding 29.2 per contest to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 2.8 boards per game.
- Miami hits 7.5 three-pointers per game (168th in college basketball) at a 36.7% rate (49th in college basketball), compared to the 7.5 its opponents make, shooting 33.4% from beyond the arc.
- Miami wins the turnover battle by 1.3 per game, committing 10.8 (71st in college basketball) while its opponents average 12.1.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.