South Florida vs. South Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 2:39 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Sunday's contest that pits the South Carolina Gamecocks (33-0) against the South Florida Bulls (27-6) at Colonial Life Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-54 in favor of South Carolina, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on March 19.
The Bulls came out on top in their last game 67-65 against Marquette on Friday.
South Florida vs. South Carolina Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
South Florida vs. South Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Carolina 77, South Florida 54
South Florida Schedule Analysis
- The Bulls' best victory this season came against the Texas Longhorns, a team ranked inside the AP's Top 25 (No. 15). The Bulls took home the 70-65 win on the road on December 2.
- The Bulls have tied for the 28th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (five).
- South Florida has six wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 22nd-most in Division 1.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (according to the RPI), the Gamecocks are 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most wins.
South Florida 2022-23 Best Wins
- 70-65 on the road over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on December 2
- 67-65 over Marquette (No. 40) on March 17
- 67-59 at home over Alabama (No. 43) on November 16
- 66-65 over Arkansas (No. 47) on December 21
- 58-45 at home over Memphis (No. 63) on January 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
South Florida Performance Insights
- The Bulls' +377 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 11.4 points per game) is a result of putting up 70.9 points per game (70th in college basketball) while allowing 59.5 per contest (57th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, South Florida has put up 72.7 points per game in AAC play, and 70.9 overall.
- At home, the Bulls score 75.3 points per game. On the road, they average 69.8.
- South Florida gives up 56.7 points per game at home, and 58.5 on the road.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulls are posting 71.4 points per contest, 0.5 more than their season average (70.9).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.