Florida vs. Clemson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 23
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 10:44 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 23, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Thursday's game features the Clemson Lady Tigers (19-15) and the Florida Gators (18-14) clashing at Littlejohn Coliseum (on March 23) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-63 win for Clemson.
The Gators head into this matchup on the heels of an 80-63 victory against Wake Forest on Monday.
Florida vs. Clemson Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Florida vs. Clemson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Clemson 71, Florida 63
Florida Schedule Analysis
- The Gators notched their signature win of the season on February 23 by claiming an 81-77 victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide, a top 50 team in our computer rankings.
- The Gators have tied for the 49th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two), but also have tied for the 38th-most Quadrant 1 losses (nine).
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Florida is 5-4 (.556%) -- tied for the 35th-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (according to the RPI), the Lady Tigers are 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 30th-most victories.
Florida 2022-23 Best Wins
- 81-77 at home over Alabama (No. 42) on February 23
- 76-73 on the road over Miami (FL) (No. 51) on December 11
- 61-52 over Green Bay (No. 68) on November 24
- 61-52 on the road over Missouri (No. 70) on February 26
- 77-73 over Houston (No. 72) on November 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Florida Performance Insights
- The Gators have a +25 scoring differential, putting up 69.3 points per game (98th in college basketball) and conceding 68.5 (281st in college basketball).
- In conference action, Florida is putting up fewer points (63.9 per game) than it is overall (69.3) in 2022-23.
- The Gators are putting up more points at home (74.3 per game) than on the road (63.0).
- Florida is allowing fewer points at home (64.4 per game) than on the road (72.6).
- Over their previous 10 games, the Gators are putting up 63.3 points per contest, compared to their season average of 69.3.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.