Miami (FL) vs. Houston Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Friday's contest at T-Mobile Center has the Houston Cougars (33-3) taking on the Miami Hurricanes (27-7) at 7:15 PM ET on March 24. Our computer prediction projects a 75-66 win for Houston, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Houston is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 7.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 138.5 over/under.
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Houston -7.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Houston -350, Miami (FL) +280
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Miami (FL) vs. Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston 75, Miami (FL) 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Miami (FL) vs. Houston
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Houston is 17-16-0 against the spread this season compared to Miami (FL)'s 16-11-0 ATS record. The Cougars have gone over the point total in 15 games, while Hurricanes games have gone over 13 times. The two teams score 154 points per game, 15.5 more points than this matchup's total. Houston is 3-7 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 games, while Miami (FL) has gone 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes outscore opponents by 7.5 points per game (posting 79.1 points per game, 25th in college basketball, and conceding 71.6 per outing, 228th in college basketball) and have a +256 scoring differential.
- Miami (FL) prevails in the rebound battle by an average of 3.2 boards. It collects 32.4 rebounds per game (134th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 29.2.
- Miami (FL) knocks down 7.6 three-pointers per game (149th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.6. It shoots 36.8% from deep, and its opponents shoot 33.4%.
- Miami (FL) has typically won the turnover battle this season, committing 10.9 per game (82nd in college basketball) while forcing 12.1 (160th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.