Miami (FL) vs. LSU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
Sunday's contest between the LSU Lady Tigers (31-2) and Miami Hurricanes (22-12) matching up at Bon Secours Wellness Arena has a projected final score of 75-62 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored LSU, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on March 26.
The Hurricanes' most recent game on Friday ended in a 70-65 victory against Villanova.
Miami (FL) vs. LSU Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Miami (FL) vs. LSU Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 75, Miami (FL) 62
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- Against the No. 2 Indiana Hoosiers on March 20, the Hurricanes notched their best win of the season, a 70-68 road victory.
- The Hurricanes have seven Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 22nd-most in the nation. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 40th-most.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Miami (FL) is 5-2 (.714%) -- tied for the 36th-most victories.
- Based on the RPI, the Lady Tigers have seven wins against Quadrant 3 teams, the most in Division 1.
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 70-68 on the road over Indiana (No. 2/AP Poll) on March 20
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 70-65 over Villanova (No. 10/AP Poll) on March 24
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 29) on February 9
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes' +222 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.5 points per game) is a result of putting up 70.4 points per game (79th in college basketball) while giving up 63.9 per outing (171st in college basketball).
- Miami (FL) scores fewer points in conference action (67.3 per game) than overall (70.4).
- At home the Hurricanes are scoring 74.8 points per game, 8.9 more than they are averaging away (65.9).
- At home, Miami (FL) gives up 60.6 points per game. On the road, it concedes 68.3.
- The Hurricanes have fared worse offensively over their last 10 games, generating 63.7 points per contest, 6.7 fewer points their than season average of 70.4.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.