Miami (FL) vs. Texas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
An Elite Eight battle features the No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (29-8) squaring off against the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (28-7) on Sunday at T-Mobile Center. This NCAA Tournament matchup begins at 5:05 PM.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas vs. Miami (FL) matchup.
Miami (FL) vs. Texas Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 5:05 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Miami (FL) vs. Texas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Miami (FL) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-3.5)||147.5||-185||+155||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Texas (-3.5)||147.5||-190||+160||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Texas (-4)||149.5||-179||+150||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Miami (FL) vs. Texas Betting Trends
- Miami (FL) is 20-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Hurricanes have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more five times this year, and covered the spread each time.
- Texas has put together a 19-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- In the Longhorns' 37 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
Miami (FL) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1200
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Hurricanes have experienced the 53rd-biggest change this season, improving from +10000 at the start to +1200.
- Miami (FL)'s chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 7.7%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.