Miami (FL) vs. Texas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
Sunday's contest between the Texas Longhorns (29-8) and Miami Hurricanes (28-7) going head-to-head at T-Mobile Center has a projected final score of 77-71 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Texas, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 5:05 PM ET on March 26.
Based on our computer prediction, Texas is projected to cover the point spread (3.5) versus Miami (FL). The two teams are expected to go over the 147.5 total.
Miami (FL) vs. Texas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Texas -3.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas -185, Miami (FL) +155
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Miami (FL) vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 77, Miami (FL) 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Miami (FL) vs. Texas
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Texas has put together an 18-16-0 record against the spread this season, while Miami (FL) is 17-11-0. The Longhorns have a 16-18-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Hurricanes have a record of 14-17-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams score an average of 157.3 points per game, 9.8 more points than this matchup's total. Over the last 10 games, Texas has an 8-2 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall. Miami (FL) has gone 6-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes have a +270 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.7 points per game. They're putting up 79.4 points per game, 21st in college basketball, and are allowing 71.7 per contest to rank 232nd in college basketball.
- The 32.5 rebounds per game Miami (FL) accumulates rank 126th in the nation, 3.2 more than the 29.3 its opponents record.
- Miami (FL) makes 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.6. It shoots 37.0% from deep, and its opponents shoot 33.2%.
- Miami (FL) has committed 1.3 fewer turnovers than its opponents, averaging 10.7 (61st in college basketball) while forcing 12.0 (165th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.