How to Watch Texas vs. Miami (FL) on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
Published: Mar. 26, 2023 at 10:16 AM CDT
An Elite Eight battle features the No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (29-8) playing against the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (28-7) on Sunday at T-Mobile Center. This NCAA Tournament matchup tips off at 5:05 PM.
In the article below, we provide all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 5:05 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Texas Stats Insights
- This season, the Longhorns have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.7% higher than the 44.5% of shots the Hurricanes' opponents have made.
- Texas is 19-4 when it shoots better than 44.5% from the field.
- The Longhorns are the 163rd ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Hurricanes rank 126th.
- The Longhorns score 77.9 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 71.7 the Hurricanes allow.
- When Texas totals more than 71.7 points, it is 19-5.
Miami (FL) Stats Insights
- The Hurricanes' 48.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 6.1 percentage points higher than the Longhorns have given up to their opponents (42.1%).
- This season, Miami (FL) has a 21-4 record in games the team collectively shoots above 42.1% from the field.
- The Hurricanes are the 126th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Longhorns sit at 178th.
- The Hurricanes score an average of 79.4 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 67.3 the Longhorns allow.
- Miami (FL) is 19-3 when allowing fewer than 77.9 points.
Texas Home & Away Comparison
- Texas is scoring 84.8 points per game at home. In away games, it is averaging 69.4 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, the Longhorns are ceding 67.4 points per game in home games. In away games, they are allowing 72.
- When playing at home, Texas is averaging 1.8 more three-pointers per game (8.1) than in away games (6.3). It also owns a better three-point percentage at home (36.2%) compared to on the road (31.8%).
Miami (FL) Home & Away Comparison
- At home Miami (FL) is scoring 83.4 points per game, 8.2 more than it is averaging on the road (75.2).
- The Hurricanes are giving up more points at home (72.9 per game) than on the road (69).
- At home, Miami (FL) drains 8.3 triples per game, 1.1 more than it averages away (7.2). Its 3-point shooting percentage is also higher at home (39.3%) than on the road (35.3%).
|3/16/2023||Colgate||W 81-61||Wells Fargo Arena|
|3/18/2023||Penn State||W 71-66||Wells Fargo Arena|
|3/24/2023||Xavier||W 83-71||T-Mobile Center|
|3/26/2023||Miami (FL)||-||T-Mobile Center|
Miami (FL) Schedule
|3/17/2023||Drake||W 63-56||MVP Arena|
|3/19/2023||Indiana||W 85-69||MVP Arena|
|3/24/2023||Houston||W 89-75||T-Mobile Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.