Florida vs. Bowling Green Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 27
Published: Mar. 25, 2023 at 2:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 27, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Monday's game features the Bowling Green Falcons (30-6) and the Florida Gators (19-14) clashing at Stroh Center (on March 27) at 6:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 73-66 win for Bowling Green.
In their most recent matchup on Thursday, the Gators claimed a 73-63 win over Clemson.
Florida vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- When: Monday, March 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stroh Center in Bowling Green, Ohio
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Florida vs. Bowling Green Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 73, Florida 66
Florida Schedule Analysis
- On February 23 against the Alabama Crimson Tide, who rank inside the top 50 (No. 41) in our computer rankings, the Gators captured their signature win of the season, an 81-77 victory at home.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, the Gators are 3-9 (.250%) -- tied for the 44th-most victories, but also tied for the 41st-most losses.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Florida is 5-4 (.556%) -- tied for the 35th-most wins.
- The Falcons have tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation based on the RPI (nine).
Florida 2022-23 Best Wins
- 81-77 at home over Alabama (No. 41) on February 23
- 76-73 on the road over Miami (FL) (No. 49) on December 11
- 73-63 on the road over Clemson (No. 61) on March 23
- 61-52 over Green Bay (No. 67) on November 24
- 61-52 on the road over Missouri (No. 69) on February 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Florida Performance Insights
- The Gators have a +35 scoring differential, putting up 69.4 points per game (94th in college basketball) and giving up 68.4 (282nd in college basketball).
- Florida scores fewer points in conference play (63.9 per game) than overall (69.4).
- At home, the Gators average 74.3 points per game. On the road, they score 63.8.
- Florida is conceding fewer points at home (64.4 per game) than away (71.8).
- In their previous 10 games, the Gators are putting up 66.4 points per contest, three fewer points than their season average (69.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.