Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Final Four
A Final Four matchup in the NCAA Tournament will see the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) and the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) take the court on Saturday at 6:09 PM at NRG Stadium (airing on CBS) with a spot in the National Championship game on the line. San Diego State is a 2.5-point favorite to survive and advance to the championship game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 131.5.
Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
|San Diego State||-2.5||131.5|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Owls Betting Records & Stats
- Florida Atlantic has played 23 games this season that have gone over 131.5 combined points scored.
- Florida Atlantic has a 143.1-point average over/under in its contests this season, 11.6 more points than this game's point total.
- Florida Atlantic's ATS record is 22-11-0 this season.
- Florida Atlantic has been chosen as underdogs in eight games this year and has walked away with the win six times (75%) in those games.
- The Owls have a record of 3-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +125 on the moneyline.
- Florida Atlantic has an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 131.5||% of Games Over 131.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||18||52.9%||71.5||149.5||62.9||128||138.1|
Additional Florida Atlantic Insights & Trends
- Florida Atlantic has an 8-2 record against the spread while finishing 10-0 overall in its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Owls have gone over the total four times.
- The Owls put up 15.1 more points per game (78) than the Aztecs give up (62.9).
- Florida Atlantic is 16-10 against the spread and 27-3 overall when it scores more than 62.9 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||19-15-0||15-11||13-21-0|
Florida Atlantic vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|San Diego State||Florida Atlantic|
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|75.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.1|
|68.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.9|
|6-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.