Miami (FL) vs. UConn Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Final Four
Saturday's contest between the UConn Huskies (29-8) and Miami Hurricanes (29-7) going head to head at NRG Stadium has a projected final score of 77-71 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of UConn, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 8:49 PM ET on April 1.
According to our computer prediction, UConn is projected to cover the point spread (5.5) against Miami (FL). The two teams are expected to go under the 149.5 over/under.
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 8:49 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
- Line: UConn -5.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UConn -250, Miami (FL) +200
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Miami (FL) vs. UConn Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 77, Miami (FL) 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Miami (FL) vs. UConn
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
UConn has compiled a 22-9-0 record against the spread this season, while Miami (FL) is 18-11-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Huskies are 19-12-0 and the Hurricanes are 15-17-0. The teams combine to score 158.4 points per game, 8.9 more points than this matchup's total. UConn has a 9-1 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall over the past 10 contests. Miami (FL) has gone 6-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes are outscoring opponents by 7.7 points per game, with a +277 scoring differential overall. They put up 79.6 points per game (21st in college basketball) and give up 71.9 per outing (236th in college basketball).
- The 32.2 rebounds per game Miami (FL) accumulates rank 147th in the nation, 3.1 more than the 29.1 its opponents collect.
- Miami (FL) connects on 7.5 three-pointers per game (166th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.7. It shoots 36.9% from deep, and its opponents shoot 33.4%.
- Miami (FL) wins the turnover battle by 1.2 per game, committing 10.8 (71st in college basketball) while its opponents average 12.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.