Anthony Davis NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Lakers vs. Nuggets - May 20
The Los Angeles Lakers, Anthony Davis included, take on the Denver Nuggets at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
Now let's dig into Davis' available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Anthony Davis Prop Bets vs. the Nuggets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Anthony Davis' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
Anthony Davis Insights vs. the Nuggets
- Davis has taken 17.2 shots per game this season and made 9.7 per game, which account for 13.2% and 15.4%, respectively, of his team's total.
- Davis' opponents, the Nuggets, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 27th, averaging 99.5 possessions per game, while his Lakers average 104.8 per game, second-highest among NBA teams.
- The Nuggets give up 112.5 points per game, eighth-ranked in the NBA.
- On the glass, the Nuggets have allowed 40.8 rebounds per contest, which is best in the league.
- The Nuggets are the 15th-ranked team in the league, giving up 25.7 assists per contest.
- Giving up 11.4 made 3-pointers per game, the Nuggets are the third-ranked team in the league.
Anthony Davis vs. the Nuggets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Davis or any of his Lakers teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.