How to Watch the Braves vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 6:16 PM CDT
Marcell Ozuna and the Atlanta Braves will take on Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Truist Park in the first of a three-game series, on Monday at 7:20 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Braves average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in MLB play with 77 total home runs.
- Atlanta ranks second in baseball with a .462 slugging percentage.
- The Braves rank 10th in the majors with a .257 batting average.
- Atlanta is the seventh-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 5.2 runs per game (240 total).
- The Braves' .334 on-base percentage is fifth-best in MLB.
- The Braves strike out 8.9 times per game to rank 17th in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Atlanta has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the majors.
- Atlanta's 3.51 team ERA ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have the 10th-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.252).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Charlie Morton (5-3) takes the mound for the Braves in his ninth start of the season. He has a 2.85 ERA in 47 1/3 innings pitched, with 49 strikeouts.
- The righty last appeared on Tuesday against the Texas Rangers, when he threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings while giving up seven hits.
- Morton is looking to extend a second-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Morton will try to continue a nine-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.9 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Rangers||L 7-4||Away||Jared Shuster||Dane Dunning|
|5/17/2023||Rangers||W 6-5||Away||Spencer Strider||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/19/2023||Mariners||W 6-2||Home||Bryce Elder||Bryce Miller|
|5/20/2023||Mariners||L 7-3||Home||Jesse Chávez||Logan Gilbert|
|5/21/2023||Mariners||W 3-2||Home||Jared Shuster||George Kirby|
|5/22/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Gavin Stone|
|5/24/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/25/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Aaron Nola|
|5/27/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Zack Wheeler|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.