NFL Futures: Jacksonville Jaguars 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The Jacksonville Jaguars are -150 to go over 9.5 wins in 2023. They put up a record of 9-8 last year and were taken down in the divisional round of the postseason.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Jaguars: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Jaguars' win total with DraftKings!
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Jaguars and their opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- On offense, Jacksonville ranked 10th in the with 357.4 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 24th in total defense (353.3 yards allowed per contest).
- Last season the Jaguars were 5-3 at home and 4-5 away.
- When favored last season Jacksonville had only two victories (2-3). When the underdog the Jaguars posted a record of 7-5.
- In the AFC South the Jaguars were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Jaguars Impact Players
- Last year Trevor Lawrence recorded 4,113 passing yards (241.9 per game) while going 387-for-584 (66.3%) and throwing for 25 touchdowns with eight interceptions. He added 291 rushing yards on 62 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 17.1 yards per game.
- Travis Etienne ran for 1,125 yards on 220 attempts (66.2 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 18.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 35 passes for 316 yards.
- Last season Christian Kirk grabbed 84 passes for 1,108 yards (65.2 per game) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Josh Allen put together an impressive stat line of 7.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 57 tackles last year.
- Last season, Devin Lloyd hauled in three interceptions and added 115 tackles and eight passes defended.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jacksonville 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Jaguars are facing the 24th-ranked schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total from last year).
- In 2023, the Jacksonville's schedule will see six games against teams which had winning records a year ago, including four games against teams that racked up 12 or more wins and four games against squads that picked up five or fewer wins in 2022.
- The Jaguars' schedule in 2023 features six returning playoff teams and seven teams with negative playoff odds.
Jaguars Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -195
- Odds to Win the AFC South: -190
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2800
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.