Magic Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Orlando Magic (32-44) currently have +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next hit the court on the road against the Washington Wizards on Friday, March 31 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Magic NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||23rd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Magic can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Magic Standings Information
Currently, the Magic are No. 13 in the Eastern Conference (4.5 games behind the No. 10 Bulls), and would not qualify for the playoffs if the season ended today.
Magic Team Stats
- The Magic have put together a 32-44 record so far this season.
- The Magic have a 19-19 record at home and a 13-25 record on the road.
- The Magic have won eight games (8-9) when playing as favorites, with 24 wins (24-35) when listed as underdogs.
- The Magic have five wins in one-possession games (in 11 opportunities), and 12 wins in 26 games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Magic have tallied four wins when favored by three or fewer points (4-6), and they have posted a 4-3 record in contests when favored by 3.5 or more points.
- The Magic have secured six wins when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (6-7), and they have sported an 18-28 record in tilts when playing as underdogs by more than three points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Magic's Top Players
- Franz Wagner leads the Magic in scoring, tallying 18.8 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Orlando's leading rebounder is Paolo Banchero, averaging 6.8 boards per game, and its best passer is Markelle Fultz with 5.7 assists per game.
- Wagner leads the Magic in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Fultz and Bol Bol lead Orlando on the defensive end, with Fultz leading the team in steals by averaging 1.5 per game and Bol in blocks, averaging 1.2 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.