Ronald Acuña Jr. Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Diamondbacks - June 4
On Sunday, Ronald Acuna Jr. (hitting .273 in his past 10 games) and the Atlanta Braves play the Arizona Diamondbacks, whose starting pitcher will be Zac Gallen. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET.
He racked up two extra-base hits in his most recent appearance (2-for-5 with a double, a home run and an RBI) against the Diamondbacks.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Zac Gallen
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +320)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -133)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna leads Atlanta with 75 hits and an OBP of .403, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .563.
- He ranks fourth in batting average, seventh in on base percentage, and seventh in slugging among the qualifying hitters in MLB play.
- In 75.9% of his 58 games this season, Acuna has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 23 multi-hit games.
- In 12 games this season, he has hit a long ball (20.7%, and 4.6% of his trips to the dish).
- Acuna has had an RBI in 22 games this year (37.9%), including six multi-RBI outings (10.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 56.9% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 14 games with multiple runs (24.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
|21 (72.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||23 (79.3%)|
|11 (37.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||12 (41.4%)|
|14 (48.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||19 (65.5%)|
|2 (6.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (34.5%)|
|8 (27.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (48.3%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.31 team ERA that ranks 18th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Diamondbacks rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (67 total, 1.1 per game).
- Gallen (7-2 with a 2.72 ERA and 82 strikeouts in 72 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 13th of the season.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when the right-hander tossed six scoreless innings while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (2.72), 15th in WHIP (1.032), and 17th in K/9 (10.2) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.