Braves vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's game between the Atlanta Braves (38-24) and Washington Nationals (25-36) matching up at Truist Park has a projected final score of 6-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 7:20 PM ET on June 9.
The probable starters are AJ Smith-Shawver for the Braves and Josiah Gray (4-5) for the Nationals.
Braves vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 6, Nationals 3.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Under 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
Braves Performance Insights
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 6-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves are 2-4-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Braves have won 32 out of the 52 games, or 61.5%, in which they've been favored.
- Atlanta has a record of 12-4, a 75% win rate, when favored by -200 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Braves, based on the moneyline, is 66.7%.
- Atlanta has scored 323 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Braves have the eighth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.80).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||@ Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Spencer Strider vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 4||@ Diamondbacks||W 8-5||Mike Soroka vs Zac Gallen|
|June 6||Mets||W 6-4||Bryce Elder vs Carlos Carrasco|
|June 7||Mets||W 7-5||Charlie Morton vs Max Scherzer|
|June 8||Mets||W 13-10||Spencer Strider vs Justin Verlander|
|June 9||Nationals||-||AJ Smith-Shawver vs Josiah Gray|
|June 10||Nationals||-||Jared Shuster vs MacKenzie Gore|
|June 11||Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Trevor Williams|
|June 12||@ Tigers||-||Charlie Morton vs Reese Olson|
|June 13||@ Tigers||-||Spencer Strider vs Reese Olson|
|June 14||@ Tigers||-||Mike Soroka vs Michael Lorenzen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.