Dream vs. Liberty: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - June 9
On Friday, June 9, 2023, the New York Liberty (4-2) take the court against the Atlanta Dream (2-3) at 7:30 PM ET on ION.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Dream vs. Liberty matchup.
Dream vs. Liberty Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ION
- Location: College Park, Georgia
- Arena: Gateway Center Arena
Dream vs. Liberty Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Liberty Moneyline||Dream Moneyline|
|DraftKings||Liberty (-7.5)||164||-325||+270||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||Liberty (-7.5)||163.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Liberty (-7.5)||164.5||-325||+230||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
|Tipico||Liberty (-6.5)||163.5||-340||+250||Bet on this game with Tipico|
Dream vs. Liberty Betting Trends
- The Liberty have put together a 0-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dream are 3-1-0 ATS this year.
- New York has been favored by 7.5 points or more this season three times and failed to cover in all three.
- Atlanta has won its only game this year when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, two of Liberty games have hit the over.
- This year, games featuring the Dream have hit the over twice.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.