Maryland vs. Virginia: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 15
The Maryland Terrapins (2-0) play the Virginia Cavaliers (0-2) on Friday, September 15, 2023 at SECU Stadium. The Terrapins are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 14.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 47.5 points.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Maryland vs. Virginia matchup.
Maryland vs. Virginia Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: College Park, Maryland
- Venue: SECU Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Maryland vs. Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Maryland Moneyline||Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Maryland (-14.5)||47.5||-650||+450||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Maryland (-14.5)||47.5||-720||+500||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Navy vs Memphis
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
Maryland vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- Maryland has not won against the spread this season in two games with a spread.
- The Terrapins have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Virginia has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have been an underdog by 14.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
Maryland & Virginia 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+30000||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.