Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Clemson Tigers (1-1) are heavy 24.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1). The contest has an over/under of 51.5.
Clemson has been a tough matchup for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (seventh-best with 550.5 yards per game) and total defense (eighth-best with 223.5 yards allowed per game) this year. With 339 total yards per game on offense, Florida Atlantic ranks 101st in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 73rd, giving up 357.5 total yards per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Venue: Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: ACC Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Florida Atlantic vs. Clemson? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 AAC Betting Trends
- Army vs UTSA
- Alabama vs South Florida
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
- Louisiana vs UAB
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
Florida Atlantic Betting Records & Stats
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- To go along with his 2,701 passing yards and 58% completion percentage last season, N'Kosi Perry connected on 25 touchdowns against five interceptions.
- In addition to the stats he posted in the passing game, Perry chipped in 258 rushing yards and six touchdowns.
- As part of the ground attack, Larry McCammon III rushed for 1,008 yards and seven touchdowns on 5.2 YPC.
- As a receiver, McCammon tallied 15 receptions (on 21 targets) for 155 yards and one touchdown.
- Last season LaJohntay Wester caught 62 balls on 102 targets for 719 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine was targeted 70 times leading to 39 receptions, 570 yards and six touchdowns in 12 games.
- On defense Armani-Eli Adams, who was on the field for 12 games, compiled 50 tackles and one interception.
- Dwight Toombs II played in 12 games, totaling three interceptions to go along with 41 tackles and three passes defended.
- Eddie Williams delivered 40 tackles, two TFL, and two sacks in 12 games.
- Jaylen Wester was a significant player on D last year, with one interception to go with 41 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.