How to Watch the Florida State vs. Boston College Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 3 Florida State Seminoles (2-0) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Boston College Eagles (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Alumni Stadium in an ACC battle.
Florida State ranks 49th in scoring defense this season (18.5 points allowed per game), but has been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the FBS with 55.5 points per game. From an offensive perspective, Boston College is generating 27.5 points per contest (79th-ranked). It ranks 90th in the FBS defensively (27.5 points allowed per game).
We will break down all of the info about this contest, including how to watch on ABC.
Florida State vs. Boston College Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Alumni Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Florida State vs. Boston College Key Statistics
|Florida State||Boston College|
|524 (25th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||358.5 (94th)|
|359 (67th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||366 (74th)|
|220.5 (23rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||174 (54th)|
|303.5 (26th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||184.5 (107th)|
|1 (9th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
Florida State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Travis has thrown for 517 yards (258.5 ypg) to lead Florida State, completing 63.3% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes compared to one interception this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 58 rushing yards on 13 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Trey Benson has 126 rushing yards on 21 carries with three touchdowns.
- Caziah Holmes has collected 63 yards on four carries, scoring one time.
- Keon Coleman's leads his squad with 170 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 12 catches (out of 17 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson has hauled in seven passes while averaging 52 yards per game.
- Lawrance Toafili has compiled five catches for 55 yards, an average of 27.5 yards per game.
Boston College Stats Leaders
- Thomas Castellanos has thrown for 339 yards (169.5 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 58.8% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes and one interception this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 136 yards (68 ypg) on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- Kye Robichaux has taken 21 carries and totaled 102 yards with one touchdown.
- Jaden Williams' 105 receiving yards (52.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has four catches on nine targets with one touchdown.
- Lewis Bond has nine receptions (on 11 targets) for a total of 95 yards (47.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Ryan O'Keefe's 12 targets have resulted in nine receptions for 64 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Florida State or Boston College gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.