UCF vs. Villanova: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The UCF Knights (2-0) host the FCS Villanova Wildcats on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at FBC Mortgage Stadium. The Knights are heavily favored by 27.5 points in the contest. The over/under is set at 54.5.
UCF owns the 46th-ranked defense this year (312.0 yards allowed per game), and has been more effective offensively, ranking best with a tally of 626.5 yards per game. Villanova's offense has been consistently moving the chains, piling up 437.0 total yards per game (21st-best) this season. On defense, it ranks 33rd by giving up 271.0 total yards per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UCF vs. Villanova Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: FBC Mortgage Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UCF vs. Villanova? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big 12 Betting Trends
- Kansas State vs Missouri
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Wyoming vs Texas
- Kansas vs Nevada
- TCU vs Houston
- TCU vs Houston
UCF Betting Records & Stats
- UCF covered the spread seven times in 14 games last season.
- The Knights covered the spread when playing as at least 27.5-point favorites in their only opportunity last season.
- Last season, six of UCF's 14 games hit the over.
- UCF won 72.7% of the games last season when it was favored on the moneyline (8-3).
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the odds on them winning this game.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Knights have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
UCF Stats Leaders
- John Rhys Plumlee had 14 TD passes and eight interceptions in 14 games last year, completing 63.0% of his throws for 2,586 yards (184.7 per game).
- Plumlee also ran for 848 yards and 11 TDs.
- Isaiah Bowser ran for 808 yards (57.7 per game) and 16 touchdowns in 14 games.
- In the passing game, Bowser scored zero touchdowns, with 14 receptions for 185 yards.
- In 14 games a season ago, RJ Harvey ran for 796 yards (56.9 per game) and five TDs.
- In the passing game, Harvey scored zero touchdowns, with 22 catches for 215 yards.
- In 13 games, Ryan O'Keefe had 73 catches for 725 yards (55.8 per game) and five touchdowns.
- In 14 games last year, Jason Johnson registered 1.5 sacks to go with 2.0 TFL and 112 tackles.
- On defense in 2022, Tre'mon Morris-Brash had 51 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and six sacks in 14 games played.
- In 14 games a season ago, Josh Celiscar collected 51 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- Ricky Barber delivered 48 tackles, 6.0 TFL, three sacks, and one pass defended in 14 games played.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.