Jaguars vs. Chiefs Injury Report — Week 2
The Jacksonville Jaguars' (1-0) injury report heading into their matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (0-1) currently has four players on it. The matchup begins at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 17 from TIAA Bank Field.
The Jaguars are coming off of a victory over the Indianapolis Colts by the score of 31-21.
The Chiefs were knocked off by the Detroit Lions 21-20 in their most recent game.
Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report Today
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report Today
|Chris Jones||DT||Nir - rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Nick Bolton||LB||Nir - personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Colts vs Texans
- Click here for Seahawks vs Lions
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
Jaguars vs. Chiefs Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Chiefs or the Jaguars with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jaguars Season Insights (2022)
- The Jaguars ranked 10th in total offense (357.4 yards per game) and 24th in total defense (353.3 yards allowed per game) last season.
- Jacksonville totaled 23.8 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 10th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 12th, surrendering 20.6 points per game.
- The Jaguars sported the 10th-ranked passing offense last season (232.9 passing yards per game), and they were worse on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-worst with 238.5 passing yards allowed per game.
- Jacksonville totaled 124.5 rushing yards per game on offense last season (14th in NFL), and it allowed 114.8 rushing yards per game (12th) on defense.
- With 27 forced turnovers (fourth in NFL) against 22 turnovers committed (14th in NFL), the Jaguars (+5) owned the seventh-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season.
Jaguars vs. Chiefs Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Chiefs (-175), Jaguars (+145)
- Total: 50.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chiefs-Jaguars matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.