How to Watch the Braves vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 20
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves will play Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday at Truist Park, at 12:20 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Braves vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Time: 12:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 291 home runs in total.
- Atlanta has an MLB-high .502 slugging percentage.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .275 batting average.
- Atlanta is the top-scoring team in MLB play, averaging 5.8 runs per game (875 total).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with a .343 on-base percentage.
- The Braves strike out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-best average in the majors.
- The 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Atlanta's pitching staff leads the majors.
- Atlanta has the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.11).
- The Braves average MLB's 16th-ranked WHIP (1.289).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bryce Elder makes the start for the Braves, his 30th of the season. He is 12-4 with a 3.50 ERA and 126 strikeouts through 167 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Friday, the righty went five innings against the Miami Marlins, allowing four earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- Elder has 16 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Elder will try to build upon an eight-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.8 innings per outing).
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in six of his 29 appearances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/15/2023||Marlins||L 9-6||Away||Bryce Elder||Johnny Cueto|
|9/16/2023||Marlins||L 11-5||Away||Jared Shuster||Bryan Hoeing|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||L 16-2||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||L 7-1||Home||Kyle Wright||Zack Wheeler|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||W 9-3||Home||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Aaron Nola|
|9/21/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Max Fried||Jake Irvin|
|9/22/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Patrick Corbin|
|9/23/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Kyle Wright||Joan Adon|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Spencer Strider||Joan Adon|
|9/26/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Justin Steele|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.