Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Washington Nationals and Dominic Smith take the field in the second game of a four-game series against Ozzie Albies and the Atlanta Braves, on Friday at Nationals Park.
The favored Braves have -250 moneyline odds against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +200. Atlanta is the run-line favorite (-2.5). A 9-run total has been set for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Braves covered the spread. In three consecutive games, Atlanta and its opponent have finished above the over/under, with the average total established by sportsbooks in that stretch being nine runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have a 90-48 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 65.2% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 25-7 (winning 78.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -250 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 71.4%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 153 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 86 of those games (86-64-3).
- The Braves are 15-12-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.