Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic Game – Saturday, September 23
It'll be the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-2) against the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-2) in college football play at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL) in Champaign, Illinois. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Illinois 31, Florida Atlantic 18
- Illinois has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Fighting Illini have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -700 or shorter.
- Florida Atlantic lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Owls have played as an underdog of +500 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Fighting Illini have an implied moneyline win probability of 87.5% in this contest.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Florida Atlantic (+16.5)
- Illinois is winless against the spread this year.
- Florida Atlantic has not covered the spread yet this year.
- This year, the Owls are winless against the spread when entering a game as an underdog of 16.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (45.5)
- Illinois and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday's over/under of 45.5 points twice this season.
- Illinois averages 22 points per game against Florida Atlantic's 22, amounting to 1.5 points under the game's over/under of 45.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||50.2||46.5||57.5|
|Implied Total AVG||29.7||29||31|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||57||62.5||51.5|
|Implied Total AVG||35.5||33||38|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.