Eddie Rosario vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Eddie Rosario -- with an on-base percentage of .194 in his past 10 games, 115 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Chicago Cubs, with Jameson Taillon on the mound, on September 27 at 7:20 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-2) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Eddie Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eddie Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Eddie Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario is batting .258 with 24 doubles, three triples, 21 home runs and 34 walks.
- Rosario has picked up a hit in 81 of 137 games this season, with multiple hits 30 times.
- In 19 games this season, he has gone deep (13.9%, and 4.2% of his trips to the dish).
- Rosario has had at least one RBI in 27.7% of his games this season (38 of 137), with two or more RBI 20 times (14.6%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in nine contests.
- In 50 of 137 games this season, he has scored, and 10 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Eddie Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.15).
- The Cubs give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (173 total, 1.1 per game).
- Taillon makes the start for the Cubs, his 29th of the season. He is 8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last appearance came on Friday against the Colorado Rockies, when he tossed six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- In 28 games this season, the 31-year-old has a 5.24 ERA and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .266 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.