Jaguars Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +3000, the Jacksonville Jaguars are No. 12 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 27.
Watch the Jaguars this season on Fubo!
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +135
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Jaguars to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jaguars Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Jaguars much higher (12th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (18th).
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Jaguars currently have the same odds, going from +3000 at the start of the season to +3000.
- The Jaguars have a 3.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Jacksonville Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has one win against the spread this year.
- Two Jaguars games (out of three) have hit the over this year.
- The Jaguars have been the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Jacksonville lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Jaguars are putting up 339 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 16th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 19th, giving up 348.3 yards per game.
- The Jaguars are averaging 19 points per game on offense (21st in NFL), and they rank 23rd on the other side of the ball with 25 points allowed per game.
Jaguars Impact Players
- Trevor Lawrence has three TD passes and two picks in three games, completing 64.6% for 736 yards (245.3 per game).
- On the ground, Lawrence has scored zero TDs and picked up 59 yards.
- Travis Etienne has run for 205 yards (68.3 per game) and one touchdown in three games.
- In the passing game, Etienne has scored zero times, with 11 receptions for 79 yards.
- Christian Kirk has 16 receptions for 173 yards (57.7 per game) and one TD in three games.
- Calvin Ridley has 13 receptions for 173 yards (57.7 per game) and one TD in three games.
- In three games for the Jaguars, Foyesade Oluokun has compiled 37 tackles.
Bet on Jaguars to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Jaguars Player Futures
2023-24 Jaguars NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Colts||W 31-21||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chiefs||L 17-9||+600|
|3||September 24||Texans||L 37-17||+40000|
|5||October 8||@ Bills||-||+900|
|7||October 19||@ Saints||-||+4000|
|8||October 29||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|12||November 26||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|14||December 10||@ Browns||-||+2500|
|16||December 24||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|18||January 7||@ Titans||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.