Orlando Arcia vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Atlanta Braves, including Orlando Arcia (.353 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including zero homers), battle starter Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park, Wednesday at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Orlando Arcia Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Orlando Arcia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Orlando Arcia At The Plate
- Arcia is hitting .270 with 25 doubles, 17 home runs and 38 walks.
- He ranks 46th in batting average, 75th in on base percentage, and 79th in slugging among the qualified hitters in MLB action.
- Arcia has had a hit in 81 of 134 games this year (60.4%), including multiple hits 36 times (26.9%).
- He has gone deep in 12.7% of his games this year, and 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- Arcia has had at least one RBI in 32.1% of his games this year (43 of 134), with two or more RBI 18 times (13.4%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 38.8% of his games this season (52 of 134), he has scored, and in 13 of those games (9.7%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Orlando Arcia Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.15).
- Cubs pitchers combine to give up 173 home runs (1.1 per game), the sixth-fewest in baseball.
- Taillon gets the start for the Cubs, his 29th of the season. He is 8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday, the righty went six scoreless innings against the Colorado Rockies while surrendering four hits.
- In 28 games this season, the 31-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.24, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .266 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.