Braves vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 28
When the Atlanta Braves (102-56) take on the Chicago Cubs (82-76) at Truist Park on Thursday, September 28 at 7:20 PM ET, Austin Riley will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Braves are -145 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Cubs (+120). A 9.5-run over/under is listed in the game.
Braves vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: AJ Smith-Shawver - ATL (1-0, 4.57 ERA) vs Marcus Stroman - CHC (10-8, 3.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Have the urge to put money on the Braves' game against the Cubs but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Braves (-145) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Braves to defeat the Cubs with those odds, and the Braves emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.90.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 143 times this season and won 94, or 65.7%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, the Braves have gone 80-34 (70.2%).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves have a 6-3 record over the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Atlanta combined with its opponents to go over the total eight times.
- The Cubs have come away with 27 wins in the 62 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Cubs have a mark of 14-11 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cubs have been underdogs twice and lost both games.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Braves vs. Cubs Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+110)||1.5 (-149)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+135)|
|Ozzie Albies||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+125)|
|Travis d'Arnaud||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+150)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+120)|
|Austin Riley||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+120)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+275||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.