The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Cheyenne Knight
Following the second round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship , Cheyenne Knight is in sixth at -9.
Looking to bet on Cheyenne Knight at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by sportsbooks at +6600 to win the tournament this week. Keep reading for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Knight Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Cheyenne Knight Insights
- Over her last 14 rounds, Knight has finished better than par once, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has not finished any of her last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Knight has finished with a score within five shots of the day's best in two of her last 14 rounds.
- In her past five tournaments, Knight has had an average finish of 51st.
- The past five times she has played a tournament, she's made the cut twice.
- Knight has had an average finish of 51st in her past five tournaments.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Magdalena Simmermacher
- Click Here for Danielle Kang
- Click Here for Jennifer Song
- Click Here for Chanettee Wannasaen
- Click Here for Yuna Nishimura
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- Pinnacle Country Club will play at 6,438 yards for this event. In the past year, the Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,025.
- In the past year, Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Pinnacle Country Club has a recent scoring average of -8.
- The average course Knight has played in the past year has been 145 yards longer than the 6,438 yards Pinnacle Country Club will be at for this event.
- Events she has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -2. That is higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -8.
Knight's Last Time Out
- Knight shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, with an average of 3.38 strokes to finish in the second percentile of the field.
- Her 4.00-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship ranked in the 56th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.01).
- Knight was better than just 7% of the golfers at the Kroger Queen City Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.85.
- Knight did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Knight carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Knight's four birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship were less than the field average (5.3).
- At that last tournament, Knight had a bogey or worse on four of 20 par-4s (the field averaged 5.4).
- Knight finished the Kroger Queen City Championship with a birdie or better on three of eight par-5s, underperforming the field average, 3.5.
- On the eight par-5s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Knight fell short compared to the tournament average of 1.6 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding three.
All statistics in this article reflect Knight's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.