The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Lydia Ko
Lydia Ko is in 37th place, with a score of -5, following the second round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship at Pinnacle Country Club.
Looking to bet on Lydia Ko at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by bookmakers at +4000 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Ko Odds to Win: +4000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Lydia Ko Insights
- Over her last 16 rounds, Ko has finished below par twice, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded one of the five best scores in one of her last 16 rounds played.
- Ko has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in two of her last 16 rounds.
- In her past five tournaments, Ko has had an average finish of 58th.
- She has made the cut in three of her past five appearances.
- Ko hasn't finished inside the top 20 in any of her past five events, with an average finish of 58th.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Linnea Johansson
- Click Here for Polly Mack
- Click Here for Hae-Ran Ryu
- Click Here for Cindy LaCrosse
- Click Here for Caroline Inglis
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,025 yards in the past year, while Pinnacle Country Club is set for a shorter 6,438 yards.
- Players have recorded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -4 in the past year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -8.
- Ko will take to the 6,438-yard course this week at Pinnacle Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 6,586 yards during the past year.
- Events she has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -2. That is higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -8.
Ko's Last Time Out
- Ko finished in the 40th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes.
- She finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, averaging 3.95 strokes on those 40 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Ko was better than 38% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes).
- Ko recorded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Ko had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Ko's six birdies or better on the 40 par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship were more than the field average (5.3).
- In that most recent competition, Ko's performance on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse four times (the field's average was worse, at 5.4).
- Ko ended the Kroger Queen City Championship registering a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 3.5 on the 16 par-5s.
- The field at the Kroger Queen City Championship averaged 1.6 bogeys or worse on the 16 par-5s, but Ko finished without one.
All statistics in this article reflect Ko's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.