Best Bets & Odds for the Oklahoma vs. Iowa State Game – Saturday, September 30
Big 12 rivals will do battle when the No. 14 Oklahoma Sooners (4-0) battle the Iowa State Cyclones (2-2) at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, Oklahoma. In the piece below, we include best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Oklahoma vs. Iowa State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Oklahoma vs. Iowa State?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Norman, Oklahoma
- Venue: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Oklahoma 41, Iowa State 5
- Oklahoma has won all four of the games it has been the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Sooners have played as a moneyline favorite of -1400 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- Iowa State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cyclones have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +800.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Sooners' implied win probability is 93.3%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Against the spread, Oklahoma is 4-0-0 this season.
- The Sooners have always covered the spread this season when favored by 20 points or more.
- Entering play this week, Iowa State has one victory against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Oklahoma vs. Iowa State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (48.5)
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined for over Saturday's total of 48.5 points twice this season.
- This season, Iowa State has played only one game with a combined score over 48.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 48.5 is 19.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Oklahoma (46.8 points per game) and Iowa State (21 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||60.6||63.3||58|
|Implied Total AVG||42.5||45||40|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||2-0||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||38.2||36||42.5|
|Implied Total AVG||20.7||20||22|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.