The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Perrine Delacour
Perrine Delacour is in 47th place, with a score of -4, after the second round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship at Pinnacle Country Club.
Looking to place a bet on Perrine Delacour at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by bookmakers at +6600 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this week. Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Delacour Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Perrine Delacour Insights
- Over her last 20 rounds, Delacour has finished better than par on 10 occasions, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has carded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five twice and with a top-10 score in five of her last 20 rounds played.
- Over her last 20 rounds, Delacour has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on seven occasions.
- In her past five appearances, Delacour has finished in the top 20 once.
- In her past five appearances, Delacour has posted a score better than average in three of them.
- Delacour hopes to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight time.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Jing Yan
- Click Here for Sofia Garcia
- Click Here for Amanda Doherty
- Click Here for Mariah Stackhouse
- Click Here for Allison Emrey
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- In the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,025 yards, 587 yards longer than the 6,438-yard par 71 at this week's event.
- Pinnacle Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -8 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 on all courses in the past year.
- The average course Delacour has played in the past year (6,554 yards) is 116 yards longer than the course she'll be playing this week (6,438).
- In the past year, the events she has played have had a scoring average of -1 among finishers, higher than the -8 average at this course.
Delacour's Last Time Out
- Delacour was good on the 16 par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of competitors.
- Her 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship placed her in the 38th percentile.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Delacour shot better than 82% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes).
- Delacour shot better on par 3s than most players her last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Delacour recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Delacour's five birdies or better on par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship were less than the field average of 5.3.
- In that last competition, Delacour's showing on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (the field's average was worse, at 5.4).
- Delacour finished the Kroger Queen City Championship carding a birdie or better on eight par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 3.5 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Delacour carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.6).
All statistics in this article reflect Delacour's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.