TCU vs. West Virginia Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 30
The TCU Horned Frogs should come out on top in their game against the West Virginia Mountaineers at 8:00 PM on Saturday, September 30, according to our computer projection model. If you're wanting additional projections on the final score, spread, and point total, we list those numbers below.
TCU vs. West Virginia Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|West Virginia (+13.5)||Under (51.5)||TCU 29, West Virginia 20|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Week 5 Predictions
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Kansas vs Texas
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- USC vs Colorado
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Louisville vs NC State
- UAB vs Tulane
- Baylor vs UCF
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Michigan vs Nebraska
TCU Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on TCU vs. West Virginia? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Horned Frogs' implied win probability is 84.6%.
- The Horned Frogs have two wins against the spread this year.
- TCU has yet to cover a spread when they are at least 13.5-point favorites (0-1).
- The Horned Frogs have had one game (out of three) hit the over this year.
- TCU games average 63.5 total points per game this season, 12 more than the over/under for this matchup.
West Virginia Betting Info (2023)
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 20.0% chance of a victory for the Mountaineers.
- The Mountaineers is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- West Virginia is 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or greater this year.
- The Mountaineers have gone over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
- The average total in West Virginia games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 51.5 in this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Horned Frogs vs. Mountaineers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.