Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Braves and Ronald Acuna Jr. will take the field against the Washington Nationals and Luis Garcia on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET in the final game of a three-game series at Truist Park.
The Nationals are +180 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the Braves (-225). The over/under is 10.5 runs for the matchup (with -120 odds to hit the over and +100 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in 10 of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- The Braves and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have three wins against the spread in their last six chances.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have been favored on the moneyline 146 total times this season. They've finished 96-50 in those games.
- Atlanta has a 35-15 record (winning 70% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Braves a 69.2% chance to win.
- Atlanta has played in 161 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 91 times (91-67-3).
- The Braves have collected a 17-15-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.1% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.