Braves vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - October 1
Ronald Acuna Jr. rides a 14-game hitting streak into the Atlanta Braves' (104-57) game versus the Washington Nationals (70-91) at 3:10 PM ET on Sunday, at Truist Park.
The Braves will give the ball to Dylan Dodd and the Nationals will counter with Jackson Rutledge (1-1, 6.00 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Dodd - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Rutledge - WSH (1-1, 6.00 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dylan Dodd
- The Braves will send out Dodd for his first start of the season.
- This will be the first MLB start for the 25-year-old left-hander.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jackson Rutledge
- Rutledge makes the start for the Nationals, his fourth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 6.00 ERA and eight strikeouts over 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, Sept. 24, the righty went five innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- During three games this season, the 24-year-old has put up a 6.00 ERA and 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .322 to opposing hitters.
- Rutledge is looking to collect his second quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Rutledge will look to last five or more innings for his third straight start. He's averaging five frames per outing.
Jackson Rutledge vs. Braves
- He will face a Braves offense that ranks first in the league with 938 total runs scored while batting .276 as a squad. His opponent has a collective .502 slugging percentage (first in MLB play) and has hit a total of 305 home runs (first in the league).
- Head-to-head against the Braves this season, Rutledge has pitched five innings, giving up one earned run on three hits while striking out four.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.