Jaguars vs. Falcons Injury Report — Week 4
Entering their Sunday, October 1 matchup with the Atlanta Falcons (2-1) at Wembley Stadium, which starts at 9:30 AM , the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) are dealing with eight players on the injury report.
In their last outing, the Jaguars were defeated by the Houston Texans 37-17.
Last time out, the Falcons fell to the Detroit Lions 20-6.
Jacksonville Jaguars Injury Report Today
|Andrew Wingard||S||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Josh Allen||OLB||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Atlanta Falcons Injury Report Today
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
- Click here for Commanders vs Eagles
- Click here for Bengals vs Titans
- Click here for Steelers vs Texans
- Click here for Buccaneers vs Saints
- Click here for Raiders vs Chargers
Jaguars vs. Falcons Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:30 AM ET
- Where: Wembley Stadium in London, United Kingdom
- TV Info: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Jaguars or the Falcons with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jaguars Season Insights
- The Jaguars are totaling 339 yards per game offensively this year (16th in NFL), and they are surrendering 348.3 yards per game (18th) on defense.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Jaguars rank 21st in the NFL with 19 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 23rd in points allowed (348.3 points allowed per contest).
- The Jaguars are putting up 240.7 passing yards per game on offense (ninth in the NFL), and they rank 27th on defense with 264.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, Jacksonville ranks 19th in the NFL with 98.3 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, the defensive unit ranks seventh in rushing yards allowed per contest (84).
- The Jaguars have forced six total turnovers (sixth in NFL) this season and have turned it over five times (21st in NFL) for a turnover margin of +1, 16th-ranked in the NFL.
Jaguars vs. Falcons Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Jaguars (-3)
- Moneyline: Jaguars (-175), Falcons (+145)
- Total: 42.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Jaguars-Falcons matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.